- The most comprehensive and encouraged way to store your pad is at the MTX Website. Start your PAD at the MTX Website here.
- If a person has an agent, it is essential that the agent have a copy.
- Colorado does not yet have a registry for directives, including PADs.
- Person should give his/her PAD to medical/mental health provider; hospital.
- Providers must keep a PAD document in the person’s medical record.
- Some keep their PAD on the refrigerator, so it is handy for emergency personnel.
- Electronically held at attorney’s office
- Cloud storage is with MTX Website.
Category: General PAD Form FAQs