What about Kids, Pets & Finances

  • Kids
    • Parents should fill out this Special Power of Attorney form. This protects a parent from losing custody if they were to become involuntarily committed, which could lead to involvement with a child protection case.
      • Designate who you prefer to take care of your kids
      • Must be in accordance with other custody agreements
  • Finances
    • Agreement with agent/others to help pay bills and manage finances
  • Pets
    • Make prior arrangements, with instructions, plan, and contacts placed in PAD.
Category: General PAD Form FAQs

Leave a Reply

Scroll to Top